Raid Ant Products Review
9 minutes to read | Updated for 2018
As one of the most well-known insecticide brands, Raid’s products attack more than just ants. They prevent and control as well. The brand’s product listing is vast a versatile, eliminating roaches, spiders, bed bugs, fleas, and more.
Ant problems sometimes require tough solutions. With the company’s success at a high level, it’s a good idea to look into their top products for ant infestations.
- Simple to use.
- Effective for contact killing.
- Effective for long-lasting protection.
- Does not damage wooden surfaces.
- Has a lemon scent rather than a harsh chemical smell.
- Versatile; capable of killing many different bugs.
- Users report messiness with the spray can.
A simple fix to an irritating problem, Raid’s Ant and Roach Spray is effective and easy to use. Aside from the sporadic comments about issues with the can’s manufacturing and the fact that you have to chase down your insects sometimes, this is a solid bug spray. We give it a 4.5/5.
- Easy to use.
- Does not leave an unpleasant scent after use.
- Long lasting ingredients gives long-term protection.
- Will kill on contact.
- Does not harm the ozone.
- Will not harm wooden surfaces.
- Not good to use around household pets.
A trusted household name, Raid has produced another product that has pleased its loyal customers. Easy to use and with the bonus of no bad smelling chemicals, this spray has proven itself to be effective and simple. We give it a 4.8/5.
- Easy to use and hassle-free.
- Attracts all common household ants.
- Sweet taste disguises the poison in the bait.
- Attacks the entire colony, not just the ants you see.
- Is not safe to use around pets or children.
- Will not attract fire ants.
These little tubes may not look like much, but the gel gets the job done. With just a few drops of this stuff, ants will be attracted and killed within days. This highly effective product gets a 4.8/5 rating from us.
- Highly effective formula kills ants along with spiders and roaches.
- Long lasting for up to two months.
- Fog penetrates small and hard to reach places.
- Fog can be used to bomb entire rooms.
- Mess and stain free.
- Can be harmful when inhaled or in contact with the eyes.
- Very strong odor.
Raid’s fogger is a great purchase for someone who is tired of their ant problem and just wants a fresh start. The fog will attack an entire room at once, destroying anything that’s living in there. However, it can be a little inconvenient since you should wait several hours before going back in the room. We give this product a 4/5.
- Effective spray instantly kills a variety of bugs.
- Long-lasting formula keeps working for up to 12 months.
- Battery operated nozzle gives you a continuous stream.
- Batteries included.
- Very affordable.
- Safe around most pets.
- Surfaces are sticky after being sprayed.
- Toxic to aquatic creatures.
- Can cause skin irritation.
An effective product, we applaud the Max Bug Barrier for its easy-to-use, battery-operated nozzle. The long-lasting barrier provides constant protection against a wide variety of pesky insects. The messiness and irritation factor detract for it a little bit, so we give this product a 4/5.
find an exterminator near youEnter your zip code to find top rated local pest control