Best Hotshot Flea Products
9 minutes to read | Updated for 2018
Handling a flea problem in your home is more than keeping your pet healthy and comfortable.
These pests also pose a risk to your family because of the diseases that they carry. And the problems are only getting worse. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention estimate that they have increased threefold since 2004.
That’s why it’s vital to get the issue under control as soon as you notice the telltale signs with your pet. Incessant scratching is a classic symptom. It can escalate into a more serious problem if your dog is allergic and develops hotspots or other complications. Also, fleas carry other risks such as internal parasites like tapeworms.
Our top four best Hot Shot flea products 2018 review is here to help with our roundup of the things you need along with tips to make the control more effective. Continue reading to learn more.
Last update on 2019-12-13 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
What’s In This Guide
- Residual effects last up to two months
- The pack includes four two-ounce foggers
- The coverage of each one is 2,000 cubic feet
- It is affordably priced to take care of several rooms at once
- The protection lasts, making them an excellent value for the price
- It is a broad-spectrum solution for ridding your home of a wide variety of pests
- The foggers kill on contact
- It is deep-penetrating to find bugs where they hide
- You may need a second application for resistant pests
- The active ingredients are imiprothrin and lambda-cyhalothrin.
- You can buy it in 3 or 17.5-ounce cans.
- The spray kills bugs on contact
- It is both odorless and non-staining
- It kills a variety of pest in addition to bed bugs
- You can use it in crevices and cracks where fleas might hide
- You can safely use it indoors
- Its residual effect is two weeks for bed bugs
- Each bottle contains 5.3 ounces
- The active ingredient is lambda-cyhalothrin
- It kills both flea adults and eggs
- It is a broad-spectrum insecticide
- It is non-staining and won’t leave a residue
- It comes in a travel-size container
- You can use it on your pet’s bedding to get rid of ticks too
- You’ll like go through this product quickly, especially if used as directed
- The active ingredient is dichlorvos
- It comes one strip per package
- Each one will treat 900-1,200 cubic feet
- The residual effects last for four months
- It is slow release
- It is deep-penetrating for optimal effectiveness
- It will control other pests such as gnats and mosquitoes
- It is highly effective
- Use with caution as one of the ingredients is a possible carcinogen
find an exterminator near youEnter your zip code to find top rated local pest control