Best Flea Traps
8 minutes to read | Updated for 2018
If your pet has fleas, it’s imperative to get rid of these pests both on your dog or cat and your home.
These insects are carriers to a host of serious diseases. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, they’re on the rise with over 640,000 incidences between 2004 and 2016.
And it’s more than just making your pet more comfortable. Having fleas can lead to anemia or secondary bacterial infections if left untreated. Your furry friend can also get internal parasites such as tapeworms, making the infestation even worse. However, getting rid of them presents a challenge because of their life cycle and natural defenses.
Our Top 4 Best Flea Traps 2018 review identified the products that can help you make your home pest-free. Learn more about these items and how to use them to maximize their usefulness.
Last update on 2019-12-05 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
What’s In This Guide
- You can buy it in three, six, or nine packs.
- It attracts fleas within a 30-foot radius of the trap.
- It will catch a variety of other pests such as spiders.
- The refills are non-toxic for use around pets and children.
- Each disc can handle a significant amount of fleas or other bugs.
- They are reasonably priced.
- They are effective and work as advertised.
- You will go through the refills quickly if your home has a heavy infestation.
- You can get them in one, two, or five packs.
- Each one last up to three months, depending on the infestation.
- The pads measure 0.1 x 5.5 x 8 inches.
- It provides residual control, making it a better value.
- It is EPA-registered.
- The powder is water-resistant.
- It kills fleas fast.
- It is made in the USA.
- You should avoid using this product if you have any cats in your home as some ingredients are highly toxic to them.
- The dimensions of the trap are 7.9 x 7.9 x 6 inches.
- The package weighs 1.19 pounds for the two traps.
- It is a complete package.
- The glue is odorless.
- The refills are affordable.
- Insects won’t escape if they make it into the trap.
- You can safely use it in your home as it is both ROHS and CE-rated.
- The unit is large and not discreet.
- The product measures 8 x 12 x 5 inches.
- It is non-toxic and safe to use around children and pets.
- The shorter height makes it easier to tuck under a couch or bed.
- It works as described.
- It is ready to use out of the box.
- The light is non-obtrusive.
- The plastic construction gives it a cheap feel to it.
find an exterminator near youEnter your zip code to find top rated local pest control