Top 4 Best Electric Fly Swatters
9 minutes to read | Updated for 2018
The common house fly, Musca domestica, has annoyed humans and animals for ages.
But it’s more than just the nuisance of them buzzing around you and occasionally biting you. Flies carry life-threatening diseases including typhoid fever, anthrax, and tuberculosis.
And if that weren’t enough, their bites pose a risk of spreading infection because of the places they typically occupy like sewers, animal quarters, and garbage. If you have a problem with flies, we sympathize with you.
Our Top 4 Best Electric Fly Swatters 2018 review will arm you with the products you need to get rid of these pests so that you can enjoy your home or yard again. Keep reading to learn more about your options.
Last update on 2019-12-12 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
What’s In This Guide
- You can get it in large or standard sizes.
- Its dimensions are 18.9 x 7.1 x 1 inches.
- It weighs 8 ounces.
- It has a 100-percent satisfaction guarantee.
- It includes a one-year warranty.
- It has an indicator light so that you know it’s is ready to use.
- It is safe to use.
- The design and operation will discourage its use by children.
- It’s spendy for what it is.
- It measures 20.08 x 7.09 x 1.18 inches.
- It weighs 4 ounces.
- It has a comfortable grip.
- It includes a full one-year warranty.
- It is well-made to last.
- It is lightweight.
- It works on larger bugs.
- The product description claims it’s not a toy, but the branding says something else.
- There is some confusion about whether there are batteries with it.
- The shock delivers 3,000 volts.
- The dimensions are 17.99 x 1.42 x 6.81 inches.
- It weighs 9.6 ounces.
- You can charge it with a USB connection.
- It has a triple-layer safety mesh to protect you against accidental zaps.
- It has a larger surface area.
- It includes a one-year, satisfaction-guarantee warranty.
- It is value-priced.
- They feel a bit flimsy
- You can buy it in either small or medium sizes.
- It measures 17.5 x 9 x 0.9 inches.
- It weighs 10.4 ounces.
- It holds a charge for up to 10 days.
- It includes a 30-day satisfaction guarantee.
- It has a lifetime limited warranty.
- It is durable and well-made.
- It includes a light.
- It isn’t as effective on larger insects.
| Updated for 2018 Flies are much more than annoying. They can cause severe economic damage, costing the agricultural industry up to $10 billion or more losses per year. They also act as a carrier to a wide variety of human diseases including African...read more
find an exterminator near youEnter your zip code to find top rated local pest control